How and what?
Way to Scale is an intensive programme which runs annually, during January to March, made up of three core elements:
- January – a week-long intensive residential Entrepreneurship Development Programme (EDP) at the world-leading technology and business university, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), with around 100 other international CEOs and Entrepreneurs.
- February – five tailored strategy workshops at Catalyst for CEOs and senior team members to work on your own business plans and implement EDP learnings.
- March – a week long, bespoke residential in Boston, focussing on go-to-market, sales strategies and tactics, together with focused customer prospect visits that will deliver a defendable, scalable business plan for each company.
CEOs on last year’s programme have already demonstrated extraordinary growth and are on course to quadruple revenues within 12 months of programme completion and add over 50% to direct employees.
Who Should Attend?
- You’re a highly ambitious CEO from an innovation-driven company with the vision to scale to £10M+ revenue or £100M+ in enterprise value within 7 years, and plan to significantly grow business internationally.
- Your company has revenue of £500,000+, or the capital in place to grow.