This is your chance to meet with up to 5 investors in 1 day + receive tailored support from our team of experts.
We’ll make sure you’re fully prepared to capitalise on this unique opportunity, equipping you with the tools you need to succeed. Don’t miss out on this chance to take your business to the next level. Click the link below to learn more about the company application process and participation requirements.
Companies who are actively seeking venture capital investment (any stage or sector) in the next 12 months should apply by Friday 30th June 2023.
Once accepted into the process, your funding journey will be profiled, and support will be provided to prepare you for funding, pitches and due diligence.
All at no cost to you, thanks to our amazing sponsors.
The matching process is personalised to each participating company and investor. Based on your needs, we will set up a select number of robust engagements at the event on the 14th September.
Investors will also get the opportunity to view one-page summaries from each company attending and request their own meetings with you in the afternoon. We will help you prepare this summary.
Carol Rossborough, Founder and CEO of ESTHER, tells us about her experience at Inbound Investors
30th June Company application deadline
7th July Shortlisting by our panel*
20th July | 10am Intro to Fundraising & Prep Tips Online Session
24th – 28th July One-to-One Advisory Clinics**
31st Aug Company kick off at Catalyst
8th Sept Event App Launch – company & investor info
14th Sept Inbound Investors 2023
18th – 29th Sept One to One debrief with your advisor
• We will let you know the outcome as soon as we can and may get in touch if we need more information
•• (1 x 45m slot per company – booking link provided upon confirmation of place)
09.30 – 10.00 Arrival and registration
10.00 – 11.00 Welcome – the latest from the NI ecosystem
11.00 – 11.30 Break
11.30 – 13.00 Meeting slots (5)
13.00 – 14.00 Lunch & networking
14.30 – 16.00 Meeting slots (5)
17.00 – 20.30 Titanic Distillers social
• Available for meeting/call with Catalyst staff as part of the selection process
• Attendance at a webinar for pitch prep
• All companies must participate in a one-to-one advisory clinic w/c 24th July
• Preparation of a one-page summary in a standard format for the event platform
• Preparation of a short pitch deck to use at the event
• Attendance at the event on 14th September in Belfast
• All companies must participate in a one to one post-event debrief w/c 18th September
• Post-event reporting on the progress of meetings at regular intervals thereafter (3, 6, and 12 months)
Inbound Investors is open to any NI company and is not limited to Catalyst tenants or companies on Catalyst programmes.
Head of Scaling
NDRC Investor Relations @ Dogpatch Labs
Lead Equity Advisor @ InterTradeIreland
Stay up to date with news, events and more.
We Are Catalyst - © 2023