The successful Science Park model was designed to integrate the three arms of the knowledge economy: industry, academia and government. As part of Catalyst’s ongoing relationship with Northern Ireland’s research institutions, the ECIT building provides a state-of-the-art home for two of Queen’s University’s world-leading research bodies: ECIT, the Institute of Electronics, Communications and Information Technology; and CSIT, the Centre for Secure Information Technologies – The UK’s Innovation and Knowledge Centre for cyber security research.
- Full access to communal areas
- Being part of a connected community of innovators and creators
- The best telecommunications available in Northern Ireland
- State-of-the-art meeting rooms and facilities
- Access to a network of businesses and knowledge