Request for Tender: Website Design and Development for – “Connecting NI to the Global Innovation Ecosystem” online platform
Location: All Catalyst Locations
Deadline: March 1, 2024
Have a question?
Catalyst is inviting applications to tender for the design and build of a web platform to support the connection of Northern Irish innovation-led businesses to a global innovation network.
We’re creating a platform in Northern Ireland that will bring together different parts of the innovation community, both within the region and around the world. This platform will make it easier for people and businesses to work together on important areas like environmentally friendly technology, health and life sciences, and financial technology.
This unique proposition will address the issue of disconnected and complex innovation and collaboration ecosystems, by providing a central point of focus for the innovation curious and ambitious, in Northern Ireland in support of their activity.
Scope of activities required:
- Fully defined project scope, definition, and project plan
- Project management and governance
- Functional and Technical specification creation
- User-centred research and UX artefacts focussed on key user types
- UX design planning and documentation
- Information Architecture creation
- UI and interaction design
- Plans and costs for future e-commerce subscription model integration
- Front-end and back-end development (including any API integration)
- Content Management System provision including any initial licence fees for a period of 1 year from launch (inclusive of any 3rd party applications)
- Support and management of website files handover for hosting
- Content Management System training for up to 2 key staff
Applicants seeking to clarify any points of doubt or difficulty relating to this documentation before submitting proposals should contact: -Andrew McCrea, Innovation Delivery Manager, Open Innovation at Catalyst.
Email: email@example.com – Any questions or requests for clarification must be received by noon on Wednesday 21 February.