Location: Across all Catalyst locations
We are hiring a Senior Community Manager to lead the on campus community team to deliver an exceptional experience to the Catalyst members across the 3 campuses’.
Our Vision for Northern Ireland
A community of innovators so powerful that its people can change the world.
We are a force for good, bold in our approach, with integrity at our core, and passionate in everything we do.
1. Direct responsibility for the Community management team across multiple sites, monitoring performance to drive results.
2. Ensure a consistent tenant experience across all the Catalyst campuses.
3. Responsible for the delivery of an exceptional tenant experience measured by a continual increase in the NPS score.
4. Develop and implement initiatives designed to create connections through events and digital solutions for on-campus tenants.
5. Develop and implement initiatives to provide a clear competitive advantage for companies and individuals who are on-campus tenants.
6. Design an optimal onboarding experience for all new member companies.
7. Build and maintain high level strategic connections between companies and organisationa within the Catalyst communityboth on and off campus.
8. Represent Catalyst and actively promote the benefits of working at a Catalyst campus.
9. To be responsible for the Community budget for events and initiatives.
10. To act as the Catalyst lead in partnership with Ballymena Council.
11. To ensure effective collaboration with all departments within Catalyst.
12. Work closely with the Corporate Real Estate & Facilities Team to deliver the ultimate user service, and achieve joint tenant retention and growth targets.
13. Build a strong local brand through executing marketing campaigns in partnership with the Brand & Marketing team.
– Relevant degree in marketing or business-related disciplines
– Minimum 5+ years’ experience in customer facing roles (ideally hospitality or sales) with strong operational focus
– Proven experience managing strategic projects or events
– Experience managing budgets
– Proven experience managing a team
– Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities
– Strong commercial awareness
– Exceptional team-player
– Excellent communicator
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Organised, self-motivated and excellent time management
– Entrepreneurial experience
– Experience in real estate and facilities management
– Experienced networker
– Proof of right to work in the UK
– On occasions to work evenings and weekends for events
Criteria may be enhanced to aid shortlisting. Exceptional candidates who do not meet the criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.