Partner Relationship Manager
Deadline: December 13, 2021
Have a question?
We are hiring for a Partner Relationship Manager to play a central role in managing our Partner relationships for win/win outcomes that support the implementation of our vision for Innovation in Northern Ireland. Partnerships play a vital role in our community where we connect corporates and start-ups to unlock value that can’t be achieved on their own. Partners contribute both financially and through their expertise to further the Catalyst support of start-ups and scaleups in NI. In return Partners benefit from:
- Increased profile as a leader in innovation
- Network with all members of the Catalyst Innovation Community
- Support the success of high growth, high potential companies
- Effect change and shape the vision for tomorrow’s future
- Contract – Full time Permanent
- Attractive benefits package – including flexible working options
- Salary £35,000 to £45,000 depending on qualifications/experience
- Based at the Innovation Centre, Queen’s Road, Belfast (hybrid working arrangement available)
- Reporting to the Director of Innovation Community
- Closing date – 13th December 2021
Catalyst is an independent, not for profit organisation. We work for the greater good to build a connected innovation community in an entrepreneurial ecosystem throughout Northern Ireland.
The epicentre of Northern Ireland’s tech sector, we provide everything that innovators and entrepreneurs need to reach higher and succeed faster – a home, business support, connected networks and much more besides.
We invest, pro bono, all surplus profits from our property portfolio into nurturing a community-led innovation ecosystem that supports over 900 start-ups, entrepreneurs, and innovators so they can grow, scale and flourish.
Working at Catalyst
Catalyst is Northern Ireland’s most exciting employer. With a strong purpose of creating world class innovation communities in Northern Ireland, this is a workplace brimming with ambition to create social, cultural, and economic advantage.
We are a force for good, bold in our approach, with integrity at our core and passionate in everything we do.
The key purpose of this role is to develop new and existing partnerships for mutual benefit in line with the Catalyst values and mission.
- Work with senior level executives in partner companies to grow existing partner relationships and maximise revenue through regular communication to achieve Catalyst Partner income targets.
- Responsible for continued review and development of the partners experience with Catalyst, adapting to partner needs to achieve Catalyst Partners experience NPS target.
- Build networks in the business community and proactively develop strategies and propositions to identify new opportunities for partners to add financial and non-financial value to Catalyst, with a particular focus on the Northwest.
- Manage the onboarding of new partners.
- Explore ways for partners to assist and contribute to Catalyst programmes, for example, on steering panels or as mentors.
- Create and manage a partner database which the team can avail of for updates on partners status and activities within Catalyst.
- Work with the Entrepreneurship and On-Campus community teams to manage a database of individuals with relevant domain expertise to provide mentorship, workshops and input to start ups and program participants.
- Upsell sponsorship opportunities to partners for specific events and programmes.
- Organise any bespoke initiatives with Platinum Partners or requests for support from Catalyst
- Work with the marketing team to run Catalyst Partners marketing campaign and to ensure all marketing collateral is relevant and the highest quality.
- Maintain appropriate records on potential and existing partners and ensure that partner engagement is tracked against engagement plans and reported on a regular basis
- Manage the scheduling of meetings and communications with the Catalyst Partners Leadership board.
- Manage confirmation of partnership renewal and invoicing.
- Excellent written and verbal (face to face and on phone) communication skills
- Confident and comfortable building relationships with senior people in commercial organisations
- At least 3 years’ experience building relationships with senior people in commercial organisations
- Strong customer focus with the ability to use initiative and think creatively to identify and develop effective corporate relationships and opportunities to grow revenue
- Highly organised with the ability to plan and prioritise effectively and to remain calm under pressure
- Strong IT skills particularly in relation to reporting and CRM management
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a wider team
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Able to travel throughout Northern Ireland
- On occasions to work evenings and weekends for events
- Full current driving licence