We are hiring a Community Manager – APPLY HERE
• Full-time (Maternity Cover) Contract
• Full flexibility with some attendance at evening and occasional weekend events.
• Salary up to maximum of £35,000 depending on experience/qualifications.
• Competitive Benefits Package including Private medical insurance and generous pension contribution.
• Based at The Innovation Centre, Derry~Londonderry (subject to ongoing COVID-19 restrictions & guidance)
• Closing date is Monday 30th November 2020 at 12pm.
A community of innovators so powerful its people can change the world.
We are an independent, not-for-profit organisation working together for the greater good, enabling a connected community of like-minded innovators in an entrepreneurial eco-system that is the key driver of the knowledge economy in Northern Ireland.
Following strong progress and extensive stakeholder analysis, the organisation is now focused on three pillars of growth: Strong Innovation Community, Amazing Workspaces, and key industry Clusters.
Our Vision for Northern Ireland
A community of innovators so powerful that its people can change the world.
We are a force for good, bold in our approach, with integrity at our core, and passionate in everything we do.
Working as an integral member of the Catalyst team, the Community Manager will be the advocate for the Catalyst brand by pro-actively engaging with the NW community to ultimately enhance tenant experience.
1. Responsible for the delivery of an exceptional tenant experience measured by a continual increase in NPS score
2. Manage initiatives designed to create connections through events and digital solutions for on-campus tenants
3. Manage initiatives to provide a clear competitive advantage for companies and individuals who are on-campus tenants
4. Design and deliver an optimal onboarding experience for all new tenant companies
5. Build and maintain high level strategic connections between companies and organisations within the Catalyst community both on and off campus.
6. Represent Catalyst and actively promote the benefits of working at a Catalyst campus
7. Engage in the larger NW community by attending events and networking with local start-ups
8. Work closely with the Corporate Real Estate & Facilities team to deliver the ultimate user service and achieve joint tenant retention and growth targets
9. To ensure effective collaboration with all departments within Catalyst and maintaining an ongoing general awareness of Catalyst offerings etc
10. Working flexible hours and collaboratively with other members of the team to ensure roles/events are effectively covered
11. Responding to all inbound enquiries in an efficient and professional manner
12. Lead tours, for potential tenants and VIP’s
13. Identify potential suitable tenants and work with the Corporate Real Estate & Facilities team to convert to tenancy.
14. Customer experience records – regular meetings with tenants to ensure suitability of space and learn and action user feedback.
15. Provide regular reports and updates to the Senior Community Manager
– Relevant degree in marketing or business-related disciplines
Experience / Knowledge
– 5+ years’ experience in customer facing roles (ideally hospitality or sales)
– Experience of working with entrepreneurs and/or senior executives
Skills / Qualities
– Strong commercial awareness
– Skilled networker
– Strategic business use of social media including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
– Highly competent in CRM solutions e.g. Salesforce
– Exceptional team-player
– Excellent communicator
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Organised, self-motivated and excellent time management
– Proof of right to work in the UK
– On occasions to work evenings and weekends for events
– At least two years programme or event management experience including effective promotion, creative design and delivery
– Experience managing budgets